Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Jelli Bean's Brownie Muffin Bites


I keep telling you guys, the fun part of giving away my cookbooks is seeing what you choose to make, and getting a free blog post for my own blog, which I don't have to think about. I've been so lazy tired lately, I can hardly be bothered to upload my own creations, so I love when I get to share yours.


Look at these fantastic Brownie Muffin Bites. These were made by Jelli Bean of Jelli Bean Journals, who won my "Deceptively Delicious" cookbook by Jessica Seinfeld. Stop by Jelli's beautiful blog and see how she concocted these little morsels using squash and chayote puree, and then add her to your blogroll.

Also, be sure to visit this week's giveaway under my "giveaway" category -- I've got more than a dozen to choose from this week. I figure I won't have to blog any of my own food for months.

1 comment:

  1. Squash brownies, huh?
    Well, that's just brilliant. I love it. And they look plenty chocolatey to boot.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE SHARE YOUR VALUABLE OPINION WITH THE WORLD. INQUIRING MINDS, MOSTLY MINE, WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.